Airport Operations Manager – Alice Springs Airport
NT Airports announces an exciting career opportunity at Alice Springs Airport, 2014 winner of the Australian Airports Association “Major Airport of The Year” award. With a diverse range of aviation operations and a significant capital expenditure program, you will ensure Australia’s largest airport by land mass will continue to lead the way in innovation. As part of your aviation portfolio, you will also be responsible for operations at Tennant Creek Airport, 2014 winner of the “Regional Airport of The Year” award.
- Are you passionate about airport operations?
- Do you have a desire to learn?
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
Alice Springs Airport is looking for an experienced manager who will provide strong leadership for the airside planning, construction and maintenance of aviation related infrastructure and services. A critical success factor in this role will be a focus on continuous improvement in safety, customer service and compliance activities.
To be successful you will have demonstrated extensive knowledge of CASA and other Federal Government regulations and relevant Australian aviation legislation pertaining to certified aerodromes. You will have an inclusive management style to lead a diverse team and to drive operational compliance, infrastructure development and change.
NT Airports offers an attractive remuneration package that will include relocation assistance if required. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative organisation at Alice Springs Airport in the Heart of Australia.
Applications close 24 August 2015.
Delaware North - Cook
Based at Alice Springs Airport, this full time role will be accountable for the daily production of our grab and go items including sandwiches, fruit salads and other cook-to-order cafe items. Within the airport environment you will find this fast paced but bring your friendly attitude, coupled with an energetic and enthusiastic personality.
Must be available to work five days a week, including weekends.
- Mis en place for cook to order items
- Production of sandwiches and other grab and go items
- Recording wastage and stock rotation (First in, First out)
- Liaising with Business Managers for inventory and stock management
- Cleaning including maintaining cleanliness of Dry and Cool Rooms
- Maintaining food safety including temperature checks
- Food (Handling) Safety Certificate (Required)
- Experience in a preparation environment will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Development opportunities across sites Australia wide
- Discounted food and beverage whilst on shift
- Discounted parking
- Private Health Insurance Corporate Discounts with Medibank, Bupa and NIB
The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which requires a background and criminal history checks. All employment offers are conditional on being able to obtain an ASIC.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be successful with us, APPLY NOW! Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.