Delaware North - Food and Beverage Cook/Supervisor
About the Role
Working as a full time Food and Beverage/Cook Supervisor, this role will see you working in the kitchen cooking and preparing meals one minute; and out on the floor serving coffees the next. This role is perfect for someone looking to develop their management skills, supporting two Managers.
We require availability across seven days - operating hours are 7am to 6pm.
- Providing direction and support to both kitchen and front of house operations
- Delegation of tasks according to business needs
- Developing and coaching team members
- Assisitng management with the achievement of business objectives
Kitchen Operations = 60%
- Ensuring the kitchen is in working order, well stocked and organised
- Food preparation, including cooking meals to order
- Stock and inventory control
Front of House = 40%
- Experience making coffee
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Cash handling and reconciliation
- Previous experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated iniaitive and willingness to develop
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (Required)
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (Required)
- Meal and Staff Discounts
- Discounted parking
- 50% coverage of ASIC Application
Working With Us
We employ more than 5,000 team members across Australia & New Zealand who are passionate and dedicated to creating special guest experiences across all of our sites. We are focussed on continoush improvement and providing our people with structured career progression and development whilst fostering a true team environment.
All successful applicants will be required to obtain a Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which requires a background and criminal history check. All employment offers are conditional on being able to hold and maintain an ASIC.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be successful with us, APPLY NOW! Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.