Aviation Community Consultative Group
CONSULTATION GROUP ROLE
The overall role of the Alice Springs Airport Community Consultation Group is to consult on community issues arising from Airport operations and developments.
Specifically, the work of the Consultation Group will include:
• existing and proposed Airport development and operations;
• steps being taken to implement or develop the Airport’s Master Plan;
• noise (including aircraft noise) and environmental issues;
• ground transport and access issues;
• improvements or changes to airport facilities;
• relevant reports from Department of Infrastructure and Transport, Airservices Australia and Civil Aviation Safety Authority;
• the contribution of the airport to the local, regional and national economy.
The Consultation Group does not exist to resolve airport or aircraft related complaints or resolve aviation related commercial disputes.
- Minutes of Meeting 28 November 2012
- Minutes of Meeting 1 August 2012
- Minutes of Meeting 14 March 2012
- Minutes of Meeting 30 November 2011
- Minutes of Meeting 3 August 2011
- Minutes of Meeting 1 March 2011
- Minutes of Meeting 26 November 2010
For more information contact email@example.com